Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws,
in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
RUF Beratung GmbH
Mr. Roland Ruf
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
Purposes of data processing by the data controller and third parties
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring the smooth use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned data collection purposes. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, order processors.
Anonymous information of this kind is statistically evaluated by us, if necessary, in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Registration on our website
When users leave comments on our website, in addition to this information, the time of their creation and the user name previously selected by the website visitor are also stored. This serves our security, as we can be prosecuted for illegal content on our website, even if it was created by users.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form regarding questions of any kind, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting you. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This serves the assignment of the request and the subsequent response to the same. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completion of your inquiry, personal data will be deleted automatically.
Change of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection statement so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection statement, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly:
The data protection declaration was created with the data protection declaration generator of activeMind AG.
- Home: Customer Support Agents © opolja/stock.adobe.com
- Services: Customer Support Agents © ty/stock.adobe.com